Welcome to the Jewish Foundation of Manitoba's online portal to submit grant and scholarship applications.
To start the process you'll need to create an account. Once your account is created you will be able to log in at any time to edit and print your application or upload your supporting documentation. Once you are logged in you will be directed to complete an eligibility form which will determine which award* you are eligible to apply for.
* Award is a generic term used to refer to a grant or scholarship.
Please note the 2019 application period for all JFM scholarships and awards is now open. The deadlines to apply for specific scholarships are as follows:
February 28, 2019 deadline:
- Mark & Dorothy Danzker Scholarship
- Irma Penn IMO Marvin Penn Educational Award
- Mona Gray Creative Arts Scholarship
- Joel A. Weinstein Memorial Scholarship
- Saul & Claribel Simkin Centre Family Education Award
March 31, 2019 deadline:
- JFM General Education Awards
- Judaic Studies and/or Studies in Israel
- George Finkle Memorial Scholastic Awards (for high school students)
May 15, 2019 deadline:
- Ruth & Joe Freed and Stephen Freed and Family Academic Excellence Awards
Attention previous scholarship applicants - In order to determine applicable scholarships for 2019, you will need to log into your account, choose MY ACCOUNT, and update your eligibility. You must do this prior to applying.